- 1. THE CONTROLLER’S IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
The Data Controller is Digital Angels srl with registered office in Via San Martino della Battaglia 31 - 00185 Roma. You can contact the Data Controller by writing to the above mentioned address or by sending an email to the aforementioned email address.
- 2. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The data protection officer ("DPO") pursuant to art. 37 of the Regulation can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The website has a purely editorial character and is addressed almost exclusively to a corporate audience. Therefore, the interactive features with users browsing the site are limited to the request for information and/ or contacts.
The computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but that by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user. This data is used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data (the LOG path) of the connections/ navigations made by users could be kept for the assessment of any liability in case of computer crimes against the site.Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the letter. For the service of requesting information on products and/ or services provided will be displayed on the relevant page of the site.COOKIES POLICY
The purpose of this "Cookies Policy" is to provide information on the type, purposes and methods of use/ management of cookies sent while browsing this website.What are cookies?
Cookies are small strings of text that are sent from a website to the browser used by the user during navigation, stored on the user’s device and transmitted to the same site the next time the user visits. On the basis of the subject that installs cookies on the user’s terminal there are two types of cookies:
First party cookies
- "first party" when cookies are installed directly by the owner and/or publisher of the website;
- "third party" when cookies are managed by parties other than the website visited by the user through the owner and/or publisher of the site.
The website uses or may use, even in combination with each other, the following cookies:
- Technical cookies, used for the proper functioning of the site and to allow users the normal navigation of the site and to allow users to use the services available. For example, they are used to allow users to remember actions when returning to the previous page of a session and/or to store some information (for example, the language) avoiding having to re-enter them on subsequent visits to the site. Without technical cookies the site may not work properly.
- Session cookies, sent on the browser of users for the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient browsing of the site. These cookies are not stored persistently on users' computers and are deleted at the end of the "session" by simply closing the browser.
- Analytical Cookies, used to collect information in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analysis of access to sites in order to improve the services offered. In any case, they are not used for other purposes and do not allow the personal identification of users.
, and deactivate it as indicated.Profiling cookies
The user can, at any time, configure his web browser defining the level of restriction on cookies, disabling them, in whole or in part, or limiting the reception of the same depending on the domain of origin. However, it represents that the deactivation of "technical" cookies, as strictly necessary for the provision of the functionality of the sites, could render the sites unusable. Below you can find links to the instructions of the most common browsers for disabling cookies:OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
Except as stated for navigation data and cookies used on the website, the user is always free to provide personal data for which he connects to the site (e.g. to request the sending of information material or other communications). However, failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is required.DETAILS OF THE PROCESSING
Personal data are collected by means of computer media and processed mainly by computer and telematic means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorized access.RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of the same data and to know the content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating, or rectification (Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code). According to the same article, you have the right to request the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to object in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Requests should be addressed to:
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by mail:: Digital Angels srl Via San Martino della Battaglia 31 - 00185 Rome, Italy